Friends of Lake Jesup
OVIEDO PUBLIC LIBRARY
Call to Order - Chairman Robert called the meeting to order at 7:05 p.m.
Approval of Minutes of November 18th, 2004
Brief reports and group discussion regarding
- SR 46 bridge project status.
- USACOE 1135 Status.
- Senator Constantine's 21rst meeting on use of site 10 for muck disposal.
- Chairman King reported to the group how the presentation to the legislative delegation on 6th went.
- Update on Dissolved Oxygen at test project.
- Follow-up to letters sent regarding channel ‘C'.
TMDL presentation. Mary Paulic and Gao from FDEP presented a current status report on TMDL process. Due to many FOLJ members unable to attend tonight, the PowerPoint presentation will be emailed with next months notice.
Adjournment - The meeting was adjourned at 8:30 p.m.