December 21, 2006 7:00 PM
D R A F T M I N U T E S
Call to Order - Chairman King called the meeting to order at 7:10 p.m.
Minutes - A review of the minutes of the November 2006 meeting was postponed until the January meeting.
Reports of other members
- 1135 Modeling - Pete Milam, ACE - Chairman King reported that Mr. Milam was not going to be in attendance, but had promised to attend the January 2007 meeting and explain the findings of the model which shows a restricted channel at Government Cut and an open channel at Government Cut means the same thing with regard to flow.
- SR 46 Bridge - Scott Bear, CH2MHill - Mr. Bear reported that the permitting problem had been resolved. The RFP is on schedule with a contract award in June 2007.
- Site 10/Muck Disposal - Ed Hayes, FFWCC - Chairman King reported that Mr. Hayes was not going to be in attendance, but he expected to receive a copy of the mitigation proposal prepared by Mr. Hayes' consultant.
- Legislative Delegation recommendation - Chairman King said he would be meeting with each of the representatives and senators in the Seminole County delegation to discuss legislative relief. He said he had received an application for state funds from Sen. Constantine's office and would have to fill it out based on the outcome of Mr. Hayes' report.
- BMAP - Chairman King reported the group is investigating the relationship between Lake Jesup and Site 10.
- Federal Navigability - Kevin Buck, Congressman Feeney's Office - The Congressman's Office has investigated and has not yet made a determination with regard to the Coast Guard's decision.
- State Road 417 Stormwater Alternatives Presentation
Adjournment - The meeting was adjourned at 8:45 p.m.