Sept 20th, 2007
Call to order: Chairman Robert King called meeting of Sept 20th, 2007 to order 7:09 pm at the Orange Boating Club.
Minutes where not given out to attendees as the chair did not get last month or this month printed on to bring to meeting, but they have been sent via e-mail. No changes where requested.Reports by other members:
- Scott will have the web site up soon; he will be posting minutes and other documents as soon as web site is up and running we will send out e-mails.
- Still no report from Pete Miliam, follow up phone calls will be made. Kevin has not heard anything either.
- B-Map meeting Danny D gave an update; they have formed committees to discuss pollution credits. Draft allocation will be presented at the next B-Map meeting with is Oct 24th.
- Possible other participants: Seminole Audubon , Orange County Health Dept, Seminole County Health Dept. Orlando/Sanford Airport, Turnpike, OIA, and Department of Ag.
- Seminole Soil and Water is looking at educational programs to focus on water conservation, efficiency and use of fertilizer on lawns.
- Discussion on the Draft Inner agency plan was discussed. There was still time to send in changes but those changes had to be in no later than Sept 27th. Seminole Soil and Sierra Club had sent in their letters of concerns.
- October 24th from 1-5 will be the Legislative delegation meeting location to be announced.
- Scott gave update on the SR 46 bridge they receive 11 letter of interest in bidding on the bridge. They will narrow that down to 3 and January 8th the contract should be awarded. By June of 2008 the work should begin, this process that has taken 10 year to get the bridge built with a projected cost of a maximum of $ 54 million and contractor will have 1000 days to complete the bridge.
Groups who are participating:
Seminole County, Orange County, Winter Springs, Sanford, Lake Mary, Casselberry, Winter Park, Oviedo, Orlando, Altamonte Springs, Seminole Soil and Water, St Johns, Friend of Lake Jesup, SSNOCWTA , FDOT, Maitland, Eatonville, Longwood , Fish and Wildlife, FDACS.
Meeting adjourned at 8:45