March 21, 2008
Meeting called to order at 7:15 by Chairman Robert King
- Robert updated everyone on the modeling meeting with Army Core
- Barbara with DEP will e-mail the electronic copy of feasibility study so we can post on friends web site.
- Barbara with DEP will schedule a boat trip on Jesup with St Johns, Army Core and Friends. To take water samples and review plant material along shore line.
- Robert talked about the importance of everyone calling the bridge The Means Bridge so everyone knows that's what the name is, not the 46 bridge. Talked again about a under the bridge cutting ceremony when the time comes.
- Fred stated once again they are at the table to help out with credits
- Robert spoke about land acquisition around the lake and that he was taking 2 people from St Johns out to look at the property around the lake this next week and he would update at the next meeting.
- The BMAP meeting was discussed a lot along with all the figures and information that was distributed today on Ground Water Assessment report for Site 10.
Meeting was adjourned at 8:32 pm.